Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: How can I register?

A: You can register in person or online. For assistance, you can speak with an Applied Technology CE Team member by calling 416.675.6622 extension 5094, or by emailing

Q2:  I believe I have complete all the required courses for my Certificate.  How do I receive my certificate?

A: For Certificates of Achievement, you will need to contact Humber Enrolment Services, Records and Registration to ensure your eligibility: email

For Certificates of Completion, contact one of our School of Applied Technology CE Coordinators:  or

Q3: My online course has a proctored exam. What can I expect?

A: It is free to write your exam in-person at Humber College. You can also make alternative exam arrangements through Humber’s Open Learning Centre for an additional cost. 

Q4: I am thinking of going back to school. What resources are available to me?

A: Humber offers financial aid including scholarships and bursaries, bridging programs for international professionals, Second Career services, and a large number of student services.

If you still have questions, please email us at and we will help connect you with the support you need.

Q5: I have taken similar courses at another institution. Can they be applied to my certificate? 

A: You may be eligible for transfer credits from a previous institution or if you have acquired significant experience outside of formal education. Please note that there is a submission fee, and it is not guaranteed that you will receive credit through your application. 

Still have questions? Contact us at 416.675.6622 extension 5094, or by emailing